How to steal a Thai girl away from her current boyfriend
Not exactly the most moral thing to do but you know what most Thai girls in a relationship are still open to talking to other guys. It's a practice I leaned well during dating 500+ Thai women. I've had Thai guys calling me on the phone pleading me not to take their girl away from them. Other guys giving me death threats. But you know what, in most cases I had NO IDEA that the girl was already in a relationship with a Thai guy. However there have been times where a Thai guy was in the picture and I wanted him gone.
Thing about relationships in Thailand especially is you have to keep things exciting all the time because if you don't some other guy is going to come in the picture and bring things to the table that you are not doing. And believe me competition is high in Thailand for girls who are willing to go with Farang guys.
Stealing a girl from a Thai guy can be very simple or very difficult depending on the kind of guy she is actually in a relationship with. Taking a Thai girl from another Farang is much simpler than Thai guys but the principles are the same.
4 Steps to Stealing a Thai girl from another guy
- Talk To Her. It's hard making conversation especially if you don't speak each others language well, so the best thing to do is to create a history together. Then you can always talk and laugh about the previous fun times you've had
- Build Trust. If she's going to walk away from her current boyfriend she's going to need to trust you. Be there when she needs you but don't be a pet dog doing everything for her, she may just end up using you.
- Figure out what she needs. Thai girls in a bad relationship aren't really forthcoming about what they are not getting from their current boyfriend so after steps 1 and 2 you should have her in a position where she feels comfortable with you enough to tell you what she is not getting from her current boyfriend. But what guys also forget is to remember to find out what the current boyfriend is doing right as well. Do both things and she'll start warming up to you big time. Show her why you are different, show her why you are better! Make her second guess her current choice of boyfriend.
- Build on the second guessing. At every opportunity to dis the other guy make sure you do. He cheats on her tell her that's not right, he drinks too much tell her it's not good, always be sure to put yourself in there telling her how different you are.
- Wait for the break up. Really boring and sometimes can take years. Some women will endure abuse for a long time. Really depends on how much you want to be with her.
- Encourage them to break up. Start doing this and she'll realize that you really want her. Should only attempt when you know you can win her after the breakup.
- Force the breakup by making some shit up about the guy to get her to leave her and be with you. This shit is risky and could backfire.
Tips for stealing the girl
Don't let her think that the only reason you like her is because of the way she looks. I don't care if she's a Maxim model dude you need to play it like you are really interested in her, but don't be so tame that she doesn't think your not interested in her intimately as well.
Take your time, remember that for her to get out of a relationship with her current boyfriend you'll need to hang around, some girls can take years to break down. It all comes down to how badly you want to be with her.
Find out what her favorite things to do are. More than likely her boyfriend doesn't know. It's also likely that she doesn't know either, most Thai girls have no idea what they like. If that's the case
Find out her favorite things to do and things she doesn't like.I guarantee her boyfriend doesn't know everything.
After this girl does break up with her boyfriend, don't let them be best friends. It makes getting at her incredibly difficult.
Take your time, if you rush into things you can end up embarrassed and rejected.
Make sure the boyfriend doesn't know where you live. He's likely to be very pissed off with you and him and his mates might pay you a visit. Don't think that he'll just beat you up too. Destroying your car and property are more likely to happen.
Don't ever steal a girl away from someone in the armed forces or the Thai police!