New Years Resolutions 2012
Every year on the 31st of December I'll write down exactly what I want to do for the next year. So to begin the New Year in I thought I'd get a list together for things I want to accomplish for this site in 2012. I hope everyone had a happy new year!
- Go to pattaya for a few weeks. I havn't been down to sin city for quite some time now and have the itch. Chiang Mai nightlife is pretty boring compared to Pattaya so I hope to go there soon and create a mongers guide to Pattaya. I know Pattaya pretty well but things are always changing and new places opening so I'll need some local help if anyone wants to come or meet me there?
- Setup a coyote party. I met a guy the other that runs a coyote service here in Chiang Mai he says they do heaps of private parties. Sounds awesome to me and actually really cheap so I think for the next monger party I'll probably set it up and host at a friends place.
- Right now people come to the site yes because it reads like a crap version of Thailands US weekly magazine here you'll find stories and information about Thailand you won't find anywhere else. But I'm not the worlds best writer so I thought maybe adding someone to the contributors would help. Hopefully by mid year i'll find someone who wants to help write for this blog add another perspective. If your interested please contact me. If you think that's a bad idea please let me know in the comments section below.
- The most fun comments we have on this website is from Thai people. So what I thought would be a good idea is to get guest posts not from other bloggers in the farang community but from bloggers from the Thai community. This will help get more Thai people to the blog. These posts will all be in Thai language but read similar to the stories we already have here. I know there are plenty of guys come here can read Thai so these should be some interesting reads you can practice your Thai. For those who can't read Thai the translator will kind of work but maybe something for you to aspire to.
- In terms of traffic I'd love to see 5000 people a day by the end of the year, I'm pretty sure that target will be met before the end of the year but all depends if I can find someone reliable to help me write stories.
- For the NewThaiVisa.com website I am hoping to have 2000 registered users by the end of the year. This should help the blog grow as well but can't be sure how well it will be received.
- I'd like to do a story about 30 girls in 30 days. Where I have sex with a different girl every day for 30 days. Doesn't seem too difficult a challenge but since I have to provide proof and put the pictures up I have my reputation on the line and will have to make sure they are all pretty good looking but this is Thailand so that's not much of a challenge either. I'll need to think more about this one if you have any ideas to make it more difficult for me let me know.
- Create a logo. The blog is really missing a logo something to identify the site. I've been really lazy getting this done so I hope to have something cool this year. I just can't picture yet what a good logo for the blog would be like, any ideas?
- For the Thai girl of the week you already saw me expand it by adding the Thai song of the week. I think it would be cool to add more to this. In the coming weeks i'll also be including the hotel of the week, destination of the week, and movie of the week. This should make the newsletter more interesting and honestly more fun for me.
Well that's all I can think of right now, if you have any suggestions to what you'd like to see in this blog for the next year please leave a comment below.